Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Go shopping

Nowadays, shopping has become an important part in people's life, especially in women's.
However, I don't like shopping that much. I think shopping is boring and it's just a waste of time, because many people go shopping without the wills to buy things.
Whenever we go out, we can always see a crowded street. It is hard to tell how many people are there. When you want to buy a jacket, you have to go to several different stores because you always think there is a better choice in other stores.
I always go shopping when I really need and I have to. I like stores with well-trained conductors,beautiful environment and comfortable atmosphere. I think the apparence is important for a store, as it decides the first depression on customers. There is a chain store called Watsons,which I like very much. It's brand color is bright green and it has a bright and clean environment which makes customers feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment